MONSTER HUNTER FREEDOM 2Edit
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 is the English equivalent of Monster Hunter Portable 2nd released in Japan. It is an expansion of Monster Hunter 2 with the omission of Yama Tsukami. Instead, two more monsters, the Tigrex and Akantor were added.
IMPROVEMENT AND ADDITIONSEdit
- Improved graphics
- Item and Equipment list now 6 pages instead of 4
- Rarity increased from 7 (orange) to 8 (red)
- Gunlances, Dual Swords, Long Swords, Bows and Hunting Horns added since Monster Hunter 2.
- Download system that allows you to download quests(up to 6 at a time) and bonuses such as Poogie outfits.
- A set of MH2 monsters returning under their new english names.
- Farm points (Pokke Points) are a different currency and cannot be retrieved from selling things; Only from gathering quests & any other methods.
- Unlike MH2, the day and night effect is now fixed on the selected quests.
- G-rank quests have been removed.
- Timing of roars and monster sound coordinated and improved.
- Pokke Farm now with many extra things.
- Many more new plants, ores, bugs, carves, armor and weapons.
- Instant transportation from exits of areas.
- New Training School options.
- New clothes.
- Treasure quests can now be played with one player.
Japan - February 22, 2007
U.S.A. - August 29, 2007
Europe - September 7, 2007
Australia - September 12, 2007
Giadrome, Bulldrome, Congalala, Blangonga, Velocidrome, Iodrome, Cephadrome, Gendrome, Daimyo Hermitaur, Shogun Ceanataur, Tigrex, Chameleos, Kushala Daora, Lunastra, Teostra, Rajang, Shen Gaoren, White Fatalis, Akantor